Lockrack Surfski X Series - Adjustable Base
The All new Surf Ski X-Series is designed to hold a single craft – surf ski, smaller kayaks and other smaller craft. The base is adjustable in width from 40cm to 50cm with included space bar. Manufactured to the highest standards using rust-resistant materials.
What's included in your order:
Set of 2 x locking Surfski racks
- 4 x Rack Arms
- 2 x Rack Bases each with an adjustable base width of 40-50 cm
- Set of Keys
- 4 x Rack attachment sliders to attach to any factory roof racks with an accessory groove on the top or aftermarket racks like Thule, Whispbar, Rhino Racks or ProRack crossbars.
- Installation instructions
*Rail protector option available.
Arm height is 29 cm.
- Less wind drag than competitors.
- All components are rust resistant.
- Stainless steel attachment to roof rack.
- Designed to attach to most makes of roof racks.
- Facilitates single person handling even in extreme windy conditions.
- Arms are interchangeable - only one base set is required.
- Arms fold flat when not in use or can be completely removed and stored.
- Arm width can be adjusted in and out to accommodate most craft.
- The elbow of the Lockrack is made of glass filled nylon, which is extremely strong.
- The lockable arm adjustment pin is made of aluminium and has been tested to 800kg.
- The UV stabilized arms are non-slip, weather-resistant and soft on all crafts.