Stealth Fisha Duo
The New Fisha Duo fishing kayak is the ultimate 2 man fishing kayak. Designed for the use of 2 people, this kayak is perfect for everyone from expert anglers to your family and friends.
The design of this Duo double fishing kayak makes her super stable and easy to use. Deep seating positions and a wider beam make this double the best all round double for sharing with friends, family and inexperienced paddlers.
Speed is still no problem at all with this kayak. The effort needed by the two paddlers is minimal to make her perform admirably. Perfectly suited for two occupants where their combined weight does not exceed 250kgs. The capacity of the kayak, including gear and tackle or fish, can be as much as 310kgs.
The well thought out design also allows the more experienced angler who would manage the fishing rods to use the pedals and steering from the back seat. The rear angler also has the built in live bait well for easy access between his legs as per all our current kayak models.This also means it is easy to keep an eye on the lesser experienced angler or your kids in the front while you paddle and fish.
Please note: Due to the nature of customizing a kayak, The weight of these kayaks are a guideline and will vary according to different factors.
Each kayak weight is based on a standard plain white construction with stock standard fittings. All add-ons and extras will effect the weight accordingly.
Standard features of the Fisha Duo:
- Molded carry handles – these are molded carry handles for easy carrying of your kayak. We also supply sleeves which fit over the handles for easier gripping when carrying.
- 2 drain holes – One for the fish hatch and one for the kayaks hull, these bungs are a simple screw in type and easy to open and close.
- Paddle guard and elastic– A protective matt is used here to prevent the slipping around of your paddle when it is secured under the paddle elastic. The paddle elastic is shock cord with a clear tubing to keep your paddle secure on the mat. The mat also reduces the amount of scratching when slipping your paddle in and out of the elastic.
- Stickers are used to give you a superior look and feel on the branding of the kayak.
- Std Fish hatch lid – the lids gives you easy access to a large central fish hatch. There is also a protective pad on the hatch lid which can be used for cutting your bait.
- Central fish hatch – this is a very large central storage area used for stowing your rods and reels when launching and beaching in rough waters and of course as well as excellent storage for those big fish you catch.the hatch has a built in rod shoot which curves upwards so that when your rods are stored they can be kept above the fish and anything else you have in the hatch.
- Live bait well – this a new addition to our Fish a duo kayak. There is an inlet and outlet in the bait well which allows fresh water to enter and old water to exit out the bottom of the kayak while you are paddling. This continuously change in water keeps the oxygen supply fresh and therefore your bait will stay alive for long period of time.
- Splash cover – this is used to secure your hatch lid to the kayak but also acting as a prevention for the waves forcing water under the lid when launching through the surf.
- Hatch lever locks– these superior lever lock cam straps allow you to apply maximum pressure to your fish hatch lid when securing it closed. The fold over cam creates that extra pressure to make sure the least amount of water can get into your hatch if you accidently roll over in your kayak.
- Front drag/carry handle – Carefully positioned moulded handle for easy dragging or holding of your kayak when going in too launch.
- Completely adjustable rudder and pedal system– this adjustable pedal system is connected to a rudder with a rail system that can be easily adjusted to make sure you have maximum comfort when sitting in the kayak. Correctly positioned pedals can make a huge difference in the comfort of your kayak. The pedal system makes the kayak easy to steer using the under stern rudder. The rope clamps on the pedals also allow you to set your pedals at the best desired angle to keep them comfortable.
- Self drainer holes –factory installed drain holes in all four of your foot wells to allow easy release of the water that collects in and around your feet .There are neat covers with small hole that completes the ability of the foot wells to drain while paddling and moving forward.
- Plastic cable caps– neat little cable caps to cover the cable piping on your rudder system. These neaten up and make the access to the cable pipe easy in case the need ever arises to work on the rudder cables.
- Side carry handle – soft molded carry handle to assist with the carrying, loading and unloading of your kayak.
- Back rest loop – small loop used for attaching your back rest or seat system to the kayak ,on the opposite side the handle can be used.
- Trawling rod holders- 2 std 50 degree trawling rod holders used for placing your rods into while you want to paddle around and fish. The careful position and angle makes it simple to access and use while you paddle and manage your lines and bait. There are 2 easily accessible plastic saddles next to the rod holders used for rod leashes to secure your fishing rods. View a video about this here.
- Large rear storage hatch –Rear hatch which has an 8 inch lid that can be easily opened and closed for simple access to the storage hatch. Plenty of space to store you extra tackle, lures, safety equipment and more.
- Extra rear upright rod holder – This rod holder is used for positioning those extra rods and reels ,we all like to take with. The more upright position of then rods makes them easy to access from your seated position in the kayak. View a video about this here.
- Rudder cover – easy access from this cover to your rudder and rudder system.
- Fibreglass rudder– neat designed small rudder that gives the kayak excellent turning and maneuverability. A very strong 10 mm stainless steel shaft is used for the rudder and if ever bent can be simply bent back into position without compromising the strength or integrity of the rudder.
Best Feature: Stability
Conditions: Freshwater and Open Ocean
Max Angler Weight: 245kg
Surf Ability: 8/10