Noosa Challenge Postponement
Given the weekend’s forecast, current flooding situation and likelihood that the water in the fishing area will resemble chocolate for a while; along with the potential for a fair bit of debris in the water too – AKS have (in the interest of providing a safe and enjoyable event) decided to the postpone the comp to 19 March 2022.
We are hopeful that the date change will allow for better weather and better fishing conditions. We do have a contingency plan should this date fall through again.
If you are entered - please check your email to ensure you are up to date with plans etc.